The Consulting Guild supports the certification of practitioners based on knowledge and experience.
The benefits of certification are:
- ♦ It provides your clients with confidence that you know what you are doing and you are using best practices to do it,
- ♦ You gain experience and tools that would take you years to gain otherwise
- ♦ You join a community of practitioners that can help you with specific problems
- ♦ If you choose, you can join our consultant’s pool for other MyObjectives implementations in your region / industry / function
- ♦ You can earn higher rates for your implementation work
- ♦ MyObjectives sales leads may also get passed to you, once you have leveled-up
- ♦ You can earn fees for coaching other candidates as they go through the certification process
How to become certified:
Certification requires you to complete four modules of on-line training and pass some relatively easy tests. In total this will take you about 6 hours.
Each time you complete an implementation, The Consulting Guild survey’s your client. Based on the number of implementations you complete and the participant responses you can level-up. Leveling-up allows you to promote your level to prospects (and earn a higher rate), become available to other MyObjectives implementations, and have sales leads passed to you by The Consulting Guild.
The price for certification can be found in the “Pricing” menu item on the main page, or by clicking here.
What is included:
Four modules of e-Learning: Underlying Concepts, Foundation Implementation, Performance System Implementation, and Achievement Management Practices. The training is designed for both consultants and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) organizations.
♦ MULTIPLE LEVELS OF SOPHISTICATION
Where appropriate each lesson comes in various levels of difficulty.
♦ MULTIPLE MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS
Where appropriate, the training covers Balanced Scorecard, OKR (Objective and Key Results) and The Four Disciplines, frameworks.
Practitioners can become certified by completing the training and achieving 80% or better on the quizzes.
Practitioners Level-Up with the completion of each MyObjective Implementation, pending a satisfactory survey response from the implemented organization. Higher Levels are able to work on more significant engagement, become Coaches within The Consulting Guild, and earn money from developed and deployed methodologies within The Consulting Guild.
Each Member is provided with an Expert Coach to help them with their training and all implementations
♦ IMPLEMENTATION TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Members have access to on-line implementation tools such as Card-Sorts, electronic survey tools, on-line spreadsheets as well as best-practice resources such as KPI lists, Objective setting tools, etc.
♦ QUALITY ASSURANCE
Your coach will check your implementation work in near-real time. They will provide coach when necessary and will determine if the implementation can proceed at four major milestones, ensuring quality for the client and Member.
The Guild is a source for additional work to certified Members. Based on criteria like location, language skills, industry experience, functional experience, etc. you will be made aware of projects that you can work on. This service is available to Certified Practitioners for 5% of the revenue billed.
♦ ANNUAL PRACTITIONER GATHERINGS
Each year Certified Practitioners are invited to join other Guild Members and MyObjective Team Members for several days of learning and software discussions.
♦ CONSULTING SUPPORT
On-site and off-site consulting support to your engagements
♦ SALES LEADS
The Guild will pass leads on to Certified Practitioners based on their position on the Leader Board. Leader Board positioning is based on certifications, experience and proven sales-closing ratios.
The fine print:
Terms and Conditions:
Certified Practitioners will be decertified if:
- ♦ Practitioners that receive sales-leads from The Consulting Guild, but sell those leads solutions other than MyObjectives
- ♦ Practitioners use The Consulting Guild tools, methods or materials for any non-MyObjectives implementations
- ♦ Practitioners need to be removed from an implementation due to quality or ethics reasons,
- ♦ Practitioners do not pass two Implementation inspections/surveys over a rolling 12-month period.
When Practitioners are de-certified, both consulting revenues owed and software related fees will be stopped immediately.