About the Guild
The Consulting Guild is just that – a guild designed and developed by consultants to help consultants and other practioners implement performance measurement and management solutions – in particular MyObjectives and MyKeyResults.
The Consulting Guild is intended for organizations that want to either implement MyObjectives themselves – Do It Yourself (DIY), develop a team of internal consultants – Internal Practitioners, or consultants who would like to add this to their practice capabilites – External consultants.
There are four major components to The Consulting Guild:
- ♦ Implementation methodologies and tools
- ♦ Certification
- ♦ Collaboration & Coaching
- ♦ Resource pool for implementation projects.
Why choose us?
We are the resource to get your achievement solution up and operational as fast and economical as possible.
If you would like, you can use our certified MyObjective professionals to implement your solution for just $25,000 or you can DIY through our site and remote support for $2,000, or go through the certification process for only $2,000.
Using any of the above options allows you to take advantage of the best-practice techniques developed over many implementation and over decades worth of usage in organizations.
- Brett is a long-time Thought Leader in the performance measurement...
- Peter executive experience spans Boeing, Micro Warehouse and Compugen. He...
- Daina is responsible for the underlying research and creating most...
- Wesley is the master of all the innovative web-tools and...
our design principles
Over the years we have helped over 3,000 organizations with this and similar solutions.